WORK WITH US...
- Band 5
- Hull Royal Infirmary/Castle Hill Hospital
- £23,023 - £26,963 pro rata
- 29/10/2019 23:59
Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust is a trust that truly cares about you and your career.
From the day you arrive you will join our team of remarkable people, committed to your continued enjoyment and growth. We'll make sure you always feel a part of a flexible workforce that constantly seeks new ways of working to deliver the best care. We are a trust that works closely with our partners in a vibrant city that is a great place to live, work and unwind. A Trust that epitomises this remarkable place and reflects its extraordinary people.
Be a part of it, you'll love it. WE PROMISE.
What can we offer you?
- Ability to book shifts 4 weeks in advance including priority over agency workers.
- Flexibility to work hours that suit you; variety of shifts available across 2 sites.
- Excellent nursing experience in a world class organisation/major trauma centre
- Enhanced rates for unsociable hours
- Free access to all in house training; face to face mandatory paid at hourly rate.
- Friendly on site Bank Team available 5 days a week
- Access to on site management team able to arrange last minute shifts out of hours
- Comprehensive Induction; opportunity for initial 3 month placement including Supernumerary shifts.
- Enrollment into excellent NHS Pension Scheme
- Cost of uniform covered by trust
- Short & Long term placements available in a variety of specialties
- Be treated as an internal applicant if you want to apply for a permanent post within our trust.
- Payment in lieu of annual leave
- Support with NMC Revalidation
What can you offer us?
- A minimum of 12 months post registration experience
- To be motivated, enthusiastic & deliver a high standard of nursing care
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work flexibly within teams across wards and departments within our trust
- Ability to work a minimum of 1 shift per month
- Hold a professional NMC registration
Internal Applicants- Please do not submit an online application- to be considered for this post please contact the Bank Office directly on 468300.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Julie Bonewell/Jade Jenkins
01482 468185/01482 461140