WORK WITH US...
Consultant in Elderly Medicine
Consultant in Elderly Care Medicine
- Elderly Medicine
- Consultant in Elderly Care Medicine
- Full time - 10 PA's
- Hull Royal Infirmary
- £82,096 - £110,683 per annum
- 22/09/2021 23:59
OH, THE STORIES THEY COULD TELL.
THEIR NEXT ONE COULD BE ABOUT YOU.
We’re looking for a Consultant Physician to join our team in the Department of Elderly Medicine.
- Enjoy working with a multi award-winning team of geriatricians in a recently transformed department
- Have the opportunity to work on one of our innovative base wards, within our newly refurbished Elderly Assessment Unit for Frailty, or at the heart of the action within our nationally recognised, award winning Frailty Intervention Team
- Be encouraged and supported to develop a subspeciality interest such as Parkinson’s disease, Orthogeriatrics, Community Medicine or Acute Frailty.
- Be a significant part of our exciting adventure within a department that pushes boundaries to achieve excellence in patient care whilst maintaining its ranking within the top 10% of performing geriatric departments nationally.
- Provide a job plan flexible to your expertise and interests that allows you to flourish
- Support your development by protecting time for study and professional development
- Include you on our journey to continue to push boundaries by seeking new and innovative ways of giving the best possible care to our patients
From day one, you join a Trust that always looks out for you. A Trust that makes sure you feel an integral part of the team, and the NHS as a whole. A Trust that listens, learns and improves from feedback. Especially yours.
Hull is the UK’s City of Culture. A hub for music festivals, nightlife, restaurants, theatres and bars, with world class visitor attractions and famous sports teams, it’s a great and affordable place to work, play, live and unwind.
Join us. You’ll love it.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Dr Kirsten Richards
- Job title
- Clinical Director for Elderly and Discharge
- Email address
- Telephone number
- 01482 608732
- Additional information
Debbie Hamer, Business Manager, Medical Business Unit, Telephone 01482 675689