WORK WITH US...
- Elderly Medicine
- Consultant in Elderly Care Medicine
- Full time: 10 PA's
- Hull Royal Infirmary
- £79,860 - £107,668
- 09/03/2020 23:59
Organisation Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
Job Title Consultant in Elderly Medicine
Location (Site) Hull Royal Infirmary/Castle Hill Hospital
Salary £79,860 - £107,668
Hours per Week Full Time (Minimum 10 PA’s)
OH, THE STORIES THEY COULD TELL.
THEIR NEXT ONE COULD BE ABOUT YOU.
We’re looking for a Consultant Physician to join our team in the Department of Elderly Medicine.
• Enjoy working with a multi award-winning team of geriatricians in a recently transformed department
• Have the opportunity to work on one of our innovative base wards, within our newly refurbished Elderly Assessment Unit for Frailty, or at the heart of the action within our nationally recognised, award winning Frailty Intervention Team
• Be encouraged and supported to develop a subspeciality interest such as Parkinson’s disease, Orthogeriatrics, Community Medicine or Acute Frailty.
• Be a significant part of our exciting adventure within a department that pushes boundaries to achieve excellence in patient care whilst maintaining its ranking within the top 10% of performing geriatric departments nationally, and within a trust who have undergone significant performance transformation over the past 2 years to become the 2nd most improved trust in the UK with ED targets.
• Provide a job plan flexible to your expertise and interests that allows you to flourish
• Support your development by protecting time for study and professional development
• Include you on our journey to continue to push boundaries by seeking new and innovative ways of giving the best possible care to our patients
From day one, you join a Trust that always looks out for you. A Trust that makes sure you feel an integral part of the team, and the NHS as a whole. A Trust that listens, learns and improves from feedback. Especially yours.
Hull is the UK’s City of Culture. A hub for music festivals, nightlife, restaurants, theatres and bars, with world class visitor attractions and famous sports teams, it’s a great and affordable place to work, play, live and unwind.
Join us. You’ll love it.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Dr K Richards, Clinical Director for Elderly and Discharge, Hull Royal Infirmary, Telephone 01482 608732, or to Debbie Hamer, Business Manager, Medical Business Unit, Telephone 01482 675689.