WORK WITH US...
- Clinical Administration Department
- Band 4
- Part time 22.5hrs per week
- Hull Royal Infirmary or Castle Hill Hospital
- £21,089 - £23,761 PA**
- 28/02/2020 23:59
We are in the process of searching for exceptional Administration Team Leaders who are experienced and have a background in leading a team of people dedicated to dealing with complex administration in a health care environment.
The successful individuals will be passionate about delivering the right outcome for the patients, clinicians and health care team and have the proven ability to inspire this in others.
Key experience required for this role is a background of leading a team of individuals and administration experience. With a background in leading a similar team the successful individuals will have the following deliverables:
• Identify team performance versus targets and conduct the required coaching;
• Lead, inspire and motivate the team to go over and above to keep the patient at the heart of everything they do.
• Manage change positively and promote continuous improvement by recommending changes that will improve results whilst retaining team sprit.
• Ensure the Hub's SLAs & KPIs are met for both the service and the patients
** Salary relates to year 2 of 3 year NHS pay deal
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact