WORK WITH US...
- Band 2
- Bank: 0 days
- Flexible working: 0 hours per week (Hours and working patterns can vary)
- Castle Hill Hospital or Hull Royal Infirmary
- £18,005 - £19,337 pro rata, per annum
- 27/01/2021 23:59
An exciting opportunity has arisen for dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to join our Admin Bank for the Clinical Administration Service
Our administration team play a vital role in the delivery of patient care via the management of the patients end-to-end pathway and supporting the wider team. Our roles are varied and challenging and your day to day duties may include;
- Booking and departing patients on one of our busy reception desks
- Working in our medical records departments, ensuring patient notes are available for all patient appointments
- Helping track our patients through their journey to ensure a great patient experience
- Supporting the Senior Administrators including typing of clinical correspondence and adding patients to waiting lists
Whilst previous administration experience is desirable, we are first and foremost looking for individuals with a passion to work in a health care setting and those with a 'can do' attitude.
Please note you will be required to work in front-line patient facing roles.
Particularly we are looking to recruit external candidates that are available to work Saturdays & Sundays between the hours of 08.00-20.00 with the view to work additional shifts mid-week dependent on availability and workload.
Should you wish to discuss this opportunity further, please get in touch.
The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Philip Collins
- Job title
- Deputy Clinical Administration Manager
- Email address