WORK WITH US...
- Clinical Adminsitration Service
- Band 2
- Fixed term: 12 months
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm)
- Castle Hill Hospital
- £18,546 - £19,918 per annum
- 21/09/2021 23:59
At Hull University Teaching Hospitals our staff are the most valuable resource we have and we are committed to creating a happy and healthy workforce who feel engaged, energised and fulfilled at work.
We’re looking for REMARKABLE PEOPLE to work in this EXTRAORDINARY PLACE.
The work is varied and demanding with an emphasis on accuracy, adaptability and the ability to prioritise competing workloads. As an Administrator you will be involved in the end to end patient pathway providing administrative support to our clinicians. Whether working with our inpatient teams in the management of surgical waiting lists, our outpatient teams in the provision of patient consultations or in our administration teams managing clinical typing and tracking, you must be committed to delivering a high standard of patient care and have a flexible attitude to work and be part of a multidisciplinary team.
This role in particular focuses on the clinic preparation duties for our outpatient clinics. It is a12 month fixed term contract and will be part of the Main Outpatients Department at Castle Hill Hospital, part of Hub 11.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 - 17:00 with a 1 hour unpaid lunch break each day.
If you are someone who;
- Is passionate about what you do and takes pride in delivering the very best work
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills with a confident telephone manner
- Has a good understanding of and strong interest in the NHS
- Has experience of working effectively, uses their initiative and can think on their feet
- Thrives on a challenge
- Remains calm under pressure, can manage a number of tasks simultaneously and maintain excellent attention to detail while working to strict deadlines
- Is an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with a range of people, including senior key stakeholders and colleagues
…then we’d love to hear from you!
What about us…
We know that investing in our staff’s development, and supporting and caring for them, will enable them to deliver great care; with commitment, compassion and courage. You will be able to enjoy a fulfilling career within the NHS with opportunities to develop, grow and progress.
The benefits are also great too with a starting salary of £18,005 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays upon entry and eligibility to join the NHS pension scheme.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Sarah Stewart
- Job title
- Team Leader
- Email address